KANGA Box Scrapers are ideal for ripping, levelling, finish grading, backfilling and general scraping and cleaning.
The box design holds a larger volume of material, compared to a traditional grader blade, providing the operator with more control moving material over distances.
The tines on the front of the box scraper are fully adjustable, either individually or as a set, to enable scarifying or soil ripping.
- Heat-treated, through-hardened, quenched and tempered alloy steel
- Hardness ratings between 450-510
- Centre-line drilled, making them reversible
The two (2) cutting edges are bolted to the main frame
- One is forward facing and the other is rear facing which means the implement can be used to push or pull
- When pulling (travelling forward) the back of the rear edge smooths and levels
Tines should only be used to crack the surface crust. Once you have loosened the ground, the tines should be raised to the highest setting or removed
Tip of the tine has a high tensile point
The point is replaceable with a knock-on/knock-off design
Centre mounted tower position
Deep, heavy-duty tower
Double clevis, category 1 linkage/mounting
|Size reference||1.2m | 4’0”||1.8m | 6’0”||2.4m | 8’0”|
|Tractor range (hp)||15-30 | 12.5-25 @ PTO||25-50 | 21-42 @ PTO||35-50 | 29-42 @ PTO|
|No. of tines||4||6||8|
|Mouldboard||430 x 5mm||430 x 5mm||430 x 5mm|
|Overall width (mm)||1230||1830||2440|
|Price (inc. GST)||$2,000||$2,500||$3,200|
|Price (inc. GST)||$2,650||$3,313||$4,240|
|Price (inc. GST)||$2,200||$2,750||$3,520|